Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

My Sister

 My Sister



My sister's hands are soft after she hugs.

Her legs stretch her up to give me a kiss on the cheek as I try to avoid it.

Her face is always smiling when looking at me and my twin. 

Shopping at Sylvia Park almost every day.

Purchasing groceries for our family.

She shows her love in a lot of different ways.

Sister i miss you alot their is nothing to do without you and your always on my mine 24/7 and i just wanna come visit you in Blenheim again but its not a goodbye its a we will see you again so dont worry we didnt leave you we just had to go home we will come home soon sis love you forever. Next sis you have always been next to me ever since day 1 i wish you didn't have to go up to heaven so early but i wil be up in heaven with you soon. Next i just wish u were alive right now so things could be fun and we could spend time with the family and you. Lastly sis i want to let you know that u meant the world to me and im never going to let go that your gone love you sis have a good rest up in heaven sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment